WHERE TO USE
On all types of threaded components, flanges etc, and other components exposed to temperatures up to 1,100°C, where its use will reduce assembly/dismantling times. It will also protect against seizure caused by corrosion and chemical attack. This product is also used extensively as a brake calliper anti-seize compound.
WHERE NOT TO USE
On any applications other than those shown above.
- Reinforced with graphite for improved ambient temperature lubrication
- Prevents seizing and galling
- Enables fast and easy dismantling of threaded components
- Provides anti-seize properties under saturated conditions
- Exceptional salt water corrosion resistance
- Allows easy reuse of disassembled components
- Does not melt or drip